WhisperRoom™, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. You can contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Data Protection Principles
We adhere to the following data protection principles:
- We process personal data lawfully, fairly, and transparently. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding our processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- We will not store your personal data for longer than needed. Our processing is limited to a window of time.
- We will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will make every effort to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
What Data Do We Gather?
Information you have provided to us
This information might be your e-mail address, billing address, home address, phone number, or name – mainly any information that is required for delivering you our product. We save the information you provide us with so that we may enhance your customer experience with us. For example, this information includes your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, product pages, etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. Your activity may be logged when you browse the contents of our website.
A cookie is a tiny text file that gets stored on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Cookies are widely used by the majority of all websites; they store information that is used to help websites work. The cookies created by our website are only accessed by us. You have the ability to control your cookies at the browser level, but choosing to disable cookies may interfere with the usability of specific functions.
If you submit a form fill, quote request, send us an email, or view specific pages on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These cookies will last for 30 to 45 days, depending on how the data subject interacts with our website.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are used to limit the number of times you are exposed to an ad. It’s common for advertising cookies to be linked to site functionality provided by the organization. After you visit our site, these cookies remember your visit and the information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
You can visit your browser settings to remove stored cookies. For more information about cookies, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
Use of Facebook Pixel
We use Facebook Inc’s tracking pixel on our website. This allows us to track user behavior after they have been redirected to our website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns.
The data collected is anonymous to us, but is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook Inc may link this information to your Facebook account. Additionally, they may use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of LinkedIn Insight Tag
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in order to:
- Provide our service to you.
- Enhance your customer experience.
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We use your personal data with your consent and on legitimate grounds. We process your personal data in order to:
- Provide you a service and/or send you a product.
- Communicate for sales, shipping, or invoicing.
- Identify you.
We process your personal data on the grounds of legitimate interest in order to:
- Administer and analyze our clients’ purchasing behavior and history, to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
We process personal data in order to fulfill the obligations required by law and/or rising from the law. We reserve the right to gather and anonymize personal data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed. This is required for accounting purposes, shipping purposes, and other obligations derived from the law.
How Do We Secure Your Data?
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We routinely monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We do our best to guarantee the security of information. We give our word to notify suitable authorities of any data breaches and we will also notify you if there is a threat to your interests or rights. Should any breaches occur, we will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities. The safety of your personal data is our priority.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
We never collect information on our site from those we actually know are under the age of 13. Furthermore, no part of our website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. You can visit the FTC’s website here to learn more about COPPA.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identifiable natural person.
- Processing/process – any operation which is performed on personal data or on groups of personal data.
- Data subject – a user/person whose personal data is being processed.
- We/us – WhisperRoom™, Inc.
Data Subject’s Rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it’s gathered, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your gathered personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be expunged from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – in certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing (mailers, newsletters, etc.).
- Right to object to automated processing – you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You can exercise this right whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights to access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data.
Last modification was on September 19, 2019.
What if I have questions about this policy?